You are responsible for the designs and assist with the production of clothing, leather apparel, and accessories. Identifies trends, and selects styles, fabrics, colors, prints, and trims for a collection.
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics, and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with managers to select seasonal themes, make edits to the line, and create new concepts.
- Create or visualize an idea and produce a design by hand and using computer-aided design (CAD)
- Measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material.
- Research on the products and areas of fashion that pertain.
- Manage new design and fit styles while also maintaining corporate standards for bulk production.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts, a degree in fashion design or related field.
- 2- 4 years of Relevant Experience
- Ability to do manual and computer-aided sketches through software.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Career Growth & Development opportunity.
- Excellent working environment.
- Performance-based Bonus*
- Health Insurance with Family*
* Term based